Located at 2 miles north-east of Tranent, 1 mile south-west of Longniddry.
All started as a hospital back in 1170-1180. Although it was always used as some kind of caring for the poor, the sick and the elderly, in later centuries, St Germains passed to the Tennents family, who were brewers and made lager. The house was used by the RAF as a convalescent home during World War II and was divided into apartments in 1947.
This has being one of the oldest buildings we had the privilege to help to restore.